Tuesday 10 June 2008

busybusy...

just a short post to apologise for not commenting most people back/commenting on blogs. I've got lists of blogs that i LOVE reading, but i just haven't had the time to read them =/
there are also lots of blogs that i want to add to my wonderful blog list, which will also get done (:
my final exam is tomorrow, and after that i will have so much more time (although hopefully also a job!)

(kyutie- thanks for your comments (: i'd love to trade links but there's no link to your blog! send me the url? (: )

and, to anyone based around London
GET TO THE HELMUT NEWTON PHOTO MACHINE.
it looks SO FUN and i'm verrrry excited about it!
eeeee!!!!

some of my favorites:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tried it out today! You will see results later...

LizBlair said...

Could you link to me? My Art and fashion website is at www.lizblair.blogspot.com.
Thanks!

Hannah said...

Ooh, that looks amazing! I won't be using it myself because I hate photos, but I will try and get some of my friends to do it, if it's open to the public. Though I doubt they'll be as prettily dressed up.

Then again, maybe I can challenge myself to do it for the Summer.

Anonymous said...

Cool photos