Sunday 6 July 2008

taggy tag.

5 things found in my bag
1. my brown notebook
2. purse
3. phone/mp3 players
4. a camera, if it fits...
5. a book

5 things found in my wallet
1. money
2. cheques, yay!
3. receipts
4.hair pins/bands
5. my peacock pin. it's awesome.

5 favourite things in my room
1.my new polaroid wall
2. and of course my shrine to ed- a walllll of pictures!
3. clothing!
4. technology- cameras, laptop
5. my editorials on the walls

5 things I want to do right now
1. be with my boyfriend
2. have my friends back and drink alcohol.
3. sleep. sleep.
4. not have to go to work at 7 tomorrow morning.
5. draw/paint/sew

5 things I'm currently into
1. illustration
2. murakami
3. shopping
4. sleeping
5. not working =/

5 impressions of the lovely 'she's lost control again' who tagged me
1. she has great taste in tights and blazers
2. i LOVE her take on layered skirts...
3. she has a really versatile style
4. she makes awesome collages
5. she shares great editorials!


i tag paris in luella land, cheapskate chic, the clothes horse, cinnamon, coffee and laughs and adrift in the blogosphere.

3 comments:

Anna Pope said...

Thanks for the tag darling :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks! : D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Polaroid wall sounds lovely.