Monday 21 July 2008

bandwidth...

GRRRR!! DAMN YOU PHOTOBUCKET!!!
i apologise for all of the "bandwidth exceeded" photo things everywhere. i'm not going to pay for more bandwidth with them, so it'll be that way until the 25th of this month. i'm really sorry.
whilst the rest of my page is ugly ugly ugly, here are four photographs that i took with my dianaf+ and 120 film (the correct film for the camera). i'm pretty pleased with them, even if they don't really look much.

double exposure, the pavilions, brighton.

taken from a train window.

double exposure- my garden and a guitar.

a man on stilts in brighton.
i love this picture.
i am so glad i plucked up the courage to take my scary looking camera out and snap him.

there are some others that i need to scan, plus some from my party, but my scanner's right over there +points across room+ and my sewing machine is in the way.
that sewing machine is in my bad books. it won't do what i want it to and i'm trying to do something really important and exciting that i will soon blog about that i have another nine days to do stressed stressed stressed!!!!

12 comments:

elysia mann said...

ooh you are exciting me!

HANNAH-ZOË said...

ahha i love lomo! these are lovely, i am also glad you got the courage to photograph the man on stilts because now there is yet another pretty photo from you for me to look at:)

Anna Pope said...

Oh wow, the colors in the first photograph are so so beautiful. I always enjoy your photo posts so much :)

miss milki said...

Love the first one. its fabulous!

louise said...

you are right to be pleased, the photos are wonderful particularly the first one - the double exposure worked really well

have you ever been in brighton pavilion? i've never got around to it and always wonder whats inside

Me said...

Those photos are so beautiful! They're so dreamy and ethereal...even the one with the man on stilts. They remind me of some sort of fantasy world, and I want in!

Couture Carrie said...

The double exposure is awesome.

louise said...

maybe i'll change it back when i become tired of trying to act more grown up. it struck me that it might seem a bit like i'd stolen it from the magazine, not that it matters.

i went in the museum last summer which was pretty good, the pavilion building is fascinating enough just from the outside

Michelle said...

The first photo of the Brighton pavillion is especially amazing!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great pictures. Photobucket is such a nuisance! I finally shelled out of the money just because I couldn't take it anymore, but good for you. Stay strong!

KATLIN said...

Beautiful pictures! I've noticed some other blog sites that had the same problem with photobucket. Lame-o.

Anonymous said...

I thinkt the 1st one's really cool.