Sunday 6 July 2008

goodies (:

i was debating whether to do a post about some bits and pieces i got for my birthday or not- i don't want to seem like i'm bragging or anything, but they're pretty things and i want to show them!
well, obviously i decided to post, i hope you don't mind!

i think all my friends and family must thing i smell or something, because i got this perfume from my wonderful boyfriend (it smells so good...)

(it has such a lovely lacy cover!)

and Lush soap from three separate people! a big box from my dad, a lovely (unrealised...don't tell anyone!) bathbomb, and a selection of soaps from two friends that work at Lush. they're making my room smell heavenly...


i also got a selection of notebooks and a book on polaroids


my mum bought me this gorgeous trinket box with a chintz pattern

and mum and dad bought me this beautiful coloured glass ring:

the photo really doesn't do it justice! and, please excuse the horrible burst burn blisters on my fingers =/

another friend bought me this lovely dress that i've been eyeing up from new look for ages now- it's quite a lot like the dress here only it's a really light cotton so it'll be great for daytime (:



(please excuse the dodgy expression..)

fortunately the weather was fine last night so the fairy lights and home made fairy cakes:



stayed dry and tasty (:
however, it's FREEZING today, so i'm layering this dress with jeans.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, nice gifts! Btw I tagged you.

Heybigtrender said...

great stuff! happy belated(?) birthday!

LalaLiu said...

happy belated birthday! Your new dress looks smashing :D

Anna Pope said...

Happy (belated) birthday, I'm glad to see you had an amazing time. You looked absolutely gorgeous!

Great gifts and those cakes look soooo yummy.

Lust for Fashion said...

Happy belated birthday! I love the ring!!!

Anonymous said...

All your gifts are wonderful but that chintz box is such a beaut....

yiqin; said...

I love the dress! It fits you so well. & th fairy cake looks DELICIOUS! Ahh especially the closeups!

Michelle said...

Ooh that dress looks divine on you, and those fairy cakes looks very yummy and make me drool in the most Homer Simpson like manner...

and btw thanks for the tag too!

AlicePleasance said...

Great gifts! The dress is gorgeous and it suits you perfectly. I'm addicted to Lush and the book on Polaroids sounds really great!