Wednesday 27 February 2008

think!!!

I was deeply chuffed when I recieved a Thinking Bloggers Awards from the lovely Miss Woo.
I love her blog, and the fact that she comments almost every post really make me happy (:

I would like to tag

krisatomic
although her updating is infrequent, i have fallen in love with her illustrations and also her bedroom. it's so cool!


she also has beautiful colouring:



little thoughts
i adore her photographs, and how she wears yellow. I wish i could wear yellow.




questions...
What's the story behind the name of your blog and your nickname?
the name just came from what i wanted to write about...beautiful creations and any other mess that is in my head, which i deem necessary to tell the internet (:
my nickname is just..my name (:


Why did you start blogging in the first place?
I guess it was just a new way to procrastinate...
I'd read Style Bubble for ages, and then came across stylemob, and other blogs were just found through that (:


What has been your best blogging related experience? What about the worst?
The best is definitely being able to talk to other bloggers (: and getting inspiration from other people...i love that (:
the worst...i don't have any bad experiences really! although i would like to post more often



What do you think will happen to your blog in 2008?
i hope I will post more outfits, which are more interesting, more often.



8 comments:

kirsty lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Its a pleasure as I always enjoy reading your posts:) Really like Kirsatomic too, esp. the illustration!

kirsty lee said...

nice to see your answers. i don't read either of those blogs so i must check them out.

deleted my earlier comment as it didn't make much sense after you changed the post!

i must do my answers now... watch this space

Anonymous said...

aw, thank you. I feel so honoured to a) be chosen by you and b) share this award with kris atomic.

by the way, growing up I always thought I couldn't wear yellow. I only started wearing it in 2004 when I realized I could and now I'm making up for loss time!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'm so flattered! I promise I will try to post more frequently :)

Liberty said...

love your blog, linked you in mine, link back?

Tinsley said...

congratulations!
im still late on doing my post :)
your blog is great too!

come join the bloggers fashion forum

bloggerettes.proboards91.com

hope you join!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The yeloow at little thoughts really is divine.