Thursday, 14 February 2008

in the mean time...

I HAVE FINALLY GOT A POLAROID CAMERA!


(i didn't take this photo.)

it's beautiful.
here are my shoddy first attempts:







these are now on my boyfriend's valentine's day card.

he got me a moleskine !!!
what a love (:
during my fifty minute wait for the bus after losing my purse and then finding it in my bag after i'd traveled back to find it i did these:

(my hand writing is diabolical. this says:
"failure to observe this advice will result in much stress, annoyance and several wasted hours...")


i'm now going to clean my room.
gah.

7 comments:

Birdy said...

Good luck with that! I heard they stopped making Polaroid film, so stock up!

yulanda said...

I love Polaroids.

The Clothes Horse said...

I'm jealous of your Polaroid camera. And once I got a moleskine, I couldn't understand how I never went without!

ca said...

i really really want a polaroid camera :)


GOT TO WAIT TILL MY BIRTHDAY

susie_bubble said...

Love your pressies and love the notes you made!

Linda said...

ooh that Polaroid camera is so adorable

Fashion Tidbits said...

diabolical??!!! it's one of the cutest handwriting-s I've ever seen!