Thursday 14 February 2008

in the mean time...

I HAVE FINALLY GOT A POLAROID CAMERA!


(i didn't take this photo.)

it's beautiful.
here are my shoddy first attempts:







these are now on my boyfriend's valentine's day card.

he got me a moleskine !!!
what a love (:
during my fifty minute wait for the bus after losing my purse and then finding it in my bag after i'd traveled back to find it i did these:

(my hand writing is diabolical. this says:
"failure to observe this advice will result in much stress, annoyance and several wasted hours...")


i'm now going to clean my room.
gah.

7 comments:

Elizabeth Jellison said...

Good luck with that! I heard they stopped making Polaroid film, so stock up!

Anonymous said...

I love Polaroids.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm jealous of your Polaroid camera. And once I got a moleskine, I couldn't understand how I never went without!

Unknown said...

i really really want a polaroid camera :)


GOT TO WAIT TILL MY BIRTHDAY

Anonymous said...

Love your pressies and love the notes you made!

Anonymous said...

ooh that Polaroid camera is so adorable

Fashion Tidbits said...

diabolical??!!! it's one of the cutest handwriting-s I've ever seen!