Saturday 16 February 2008

Falmouth, Cornwall.

So. I've found the cable, and here are some pictures from my visit to Falmouth. They're only snapshots, but it was such a beautiful place.



what i wore for the journey.
{black dress and grey top (under dress), h&m. grey cardigan, new look. grey tights, primark. boots, la redoute. bag, market.}


Stonehenge!


my bags (: (minus porfolio.)


we had the best room, i reckon (:




sunset.



sunrise.


pre interview...

i just wore my red dress as it wasn't a suit affair.
all the girls were really well&interestingly dressed, which made me even more nervous =/
the interview its self was horrible. i didn't stop shaking, and the interviewer was pretty negative about my work.
i tried to stand up for it (it seems that's what they want) and he said after that it was a good interview. i don't know though.
two weeks to wait...

10 comments:

Elizabeth Jellison said...

Good luck! I always shake during speeches and interviews too. Cornwall looks beautiful. Always wanted to go there.....

Michelle said...

You pictures are all so beautiful, really like your outfit! Sadly the last time I went to Stonehenge it rained..

WendyB said...

Lovely pix!

Anonymous said...

I'm hankering after a trip to Cornwall after seeing those pics... the boyf's dad lives there so I might beg him to take me!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, that bag!

so great

Molly :] said...

Good to see a blogger that goes to Cornwall! I absolutely love the place, actually i think i may be going there very soon! I love the coast which is always beautiul [but is it true about the skark sightings!?] i usually stay near lands end [have you been there? Its amazing!] and i very much enjoy every trip!

I noticed you were at A Level. Where are you planning to study after A Levels? [if you are at all :)] Im really hoping to get into St. Martins once i've finished mine!

Great blog, keep it up. x

sierra said...

pretty photos.

i also like all your bags!

Fashion Tidbits said...

you take really gorgeous pictures!!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great travel look and beautiful pictures.

kirsty lee said...

i'm sure the interview went fine. they're bound to make you defend your work.

beautiful photos too. don't think i've ever been to cornwall actually...

ps updated my blog, finally!