Friday 15 August 2008

taking breaks.

I know that my posting has been pretty sporadic and crappy for...erm...ever, but i'm going to take an official break from blogging for a while.
In a month (to the day, actually...) i will be starting my art foundation course at university. this scares the living shit out of me. everything will change.
Holiday, instead of soothing my nerves, has made me even more unsure about everything than usual.
When I get my holiday snaps developed I will probably post them, but for the moment I'd rather keep my mug off of here. i'm not being stalked, or wanted by the police, honest!

I hope i won't compleltly lose everyone from reading my blog! and, my self inforced ban will probably allow me to read other people's blogs, and actually comment, without feeling like a bad person for being fat, ugly and unfashionable!

so.
i hope everyone's having a wonderful summer, and anyone who got A Level results yesterday I HOPE YOU DID WELL!!
let the manic, terrifying preparations commence...

10 comments:

yiqin; said...

Ahhh, just post as & when you are free :) You def won't lose me or anyone else!

Vi said...

You definitely won't lose me! I love your posts, no matter how long it takes you. Education is important (:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Have a lovely little break!

kirsty lee said...

you're not fat, ugly or unfashionable, please!

hope you enjoy your break though. i'm updating less and less at the moment myself. sometimes other things take over.

look forward to your return anyway. don't be intimidated about your art foundation. bet you'll be amazing.

Kirstie Sequitin said...

you are definitely not fat, ugly or unfashionable, you idiot! haha. i'll read when you come back :)

HANNAH-ZOË said...

:( come back soon! we all love your blog so much. (but seriously no pressure (:. )

K said...

don't worry about uni seriously, i am working on a freshers advice post at the mo, so maybe read that (when i actually post it!) and it will help put your mind at ease.

also i echo everyones comments above!

Anonymous said...

i'm feeling the same way at the moment. not about blogging, but the uni bit. i'm gonna be doing art too and i am shitting my brick. excuse the unattractive but oh so appropriate phrase. enjoy your little (hopefully!) break. here's hoping you at least keep up you flickr anyways!

Anna Pope said...

Have a lovely break but come back soon because you will be missed in the blogging world!

Istituto Marangoni said...

Polimoda
hi,
nice post, thanks for sharing....