Thursday 10 January 2008

IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!

it actuall y is !
i am, of course, talking about the depressing and idiotic system of clothing sizes.
I went bra shopping today, which is my least favorite thing in the world to do, as i HATE my body with a passion unmatched, and came away with nothing, and depressed.

went into H&M, and tried some sale stuff on. I got a lovely skirt and a lovely dress from h&m (photos when i don't feel so crappy)
got home, looked at the sizes properly
the skirt (slightly tight...) is a UK 8.
the dress (billowing but fitted over my stupid big boobs) is a UK size
14
bloody
depressing

urghhhh

2 comments:

WendyB said...

You know, people spend lots of money to get bigger boobs! You look great in your photos below; don't pick on yourself so much! If things don't fit, it's the manufacturer's/designer's fault IMHO. With my jewelry, I make pieces to fit the customer. I don't make the customer fit the jewelry. I think everything should be that way!

Anonymous said...

I wanted bigger boobs growing up for SUCH a long time... I even considered surgery at one point...!

H&M has dumb sizing anyway....