5 Things found in my bag:
- technology- phone, mp3 player, camera- moleskine + pens
- college notes
- books- currently Strange Meeting, Journey's End and Lyrical Ballads for the beautiful thing that is revision...
5 Things found in my purse:
- student I.D.
- bus+ train pass
- debit card + store point cards
5 Favourite things in my room:
- all of my posters. which have been obsessively arranged so they're straight-ish and 'flow' from colour to colour...
- polaroids+notes from my boyfriend
- my picture holder in the shape of a heart that has birds on it. it's awesome.
5 Things I always wanted to do:
- be an artists!
- go to japan and india and sweden
- see the northern lights
- live in the city
- lie on the top of a hill for 24 hours to see sunrise, cloud formations, sun, rain, sunset and stars.
5 Things I am currently into:
- making scrapbooks instead of doing revision blogs
- Patrick Wolf's voice.
- plum stuff. plum jam and plum yoghurt,
- birds and butterflies and beetles
- laying on my bed with the windows open and the sun shining and feeling the breeze
The person who tagged you is: thrills and frills
Your 5 impressions of her:
- i am jealous because she works at topshop!
- she seems slightly but wonderfully attracted to blazers!
- she has great sense of style! picking out things i would dismiss, like this skirt
-how she picks up high-street clothes, but makes them look completely her own!
-i love her hair! her fringe suits her completely!
too many completelys..